Monday, October 4, 2010

Look don't touch - Shena

Video - Look don't touch - Shena



Letra - Look don't touch - Shena

No I won't think twice about it
Watch as our eyes fight to the death
Well I'm leaving but I won't leave here without it
Until my clothes get a bit of your scent

You don't need another friend
And I already knew
When I put it on the table
What I got into
I'm tensing up and breathing heavy as she's leading me
Into the back room

The hole in my heart gets bigger by the day
My vision blurs in the dark at every hip you sway

No I won't think twice about it
Watch as our eyes fight to the death
Stopped by breathing I can't believe I'm without it
What pays the bills don't always pay the rent

Don't stop teasing please
You beg to know how much
It kills me when you
Look but you can't touch

You beat's calling again and I'm fading out
The moment that I think I'm winning you just get up and go
Leaving me was the beginning
Even if we're just pretending
Leaving me was the worst ending

¿Qué opinas de la canción Look don't touch - Shena?

Tags:  Look don't touch Shena, video Shena Look don't touch, letra Look don't touch Shena, Shena Look don't touch video, youtube video, nueva cancion Shena, Look don't touch lyrics, video oficial Look don't touch Shena, nueva musica Look don't touch, cancion Look don't touch Shena, Look don't touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
K.3.N.J.I